Saturday, February 14, 2009

After the Labor

Most pregnant don't realize they won't look like they did pre-pregancy after they give birth. Sorry, but you will not be able to wear non-maternity clothes when you leave the hospital. Most women look about 5 months pregnant after they give birth. I didn't realize this, but luckily brought some maternity clothes.

Also, if you have not signed up yet to receive free samples for your baby, this is the time! I have listed a few sites to the left that offered great samples. Babycenter.com has a few links for signing up for free subscriptions, formula, coupons, etc. I signed up for free samples from Similac a few months before I gave birth and received two cans a few weeks after I arrived home from the hospital. Similac is also really great at sending $5 off coupons for their formula every month. I am still receiving coupons and I delivered my daughter in September. Even if you are breast feeding it is also a good idea to sign up with Similac. Why? Because they send helpful information regarding the development of your baby such as sleep and feeding patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment